Legal Videos On Injury Cases During Coronavirus
Below are the videos I have created so far — you can click on any title to watch that video. You can also click here to suggest other topics in a future video.
Some examples of questions and topics we’ll be addressing:
- What should you do if you can’t pay rent this month?
- Law Firms MUST have GREAT technology NOW to win!
- Is it legal to be fired due to the coronavirus?
- Lawsuit Loans ARE available during Coronavirus.
- How do I continue my physical therapy during the coronavirus?
- What are my rights if I am in an industry required to work during the coronavirus?
- I can’t smell and I’m worried — when do I need to get a second opinion?
We will be adding new videos regularly, focusing on suggested topics and addressing new issues that arise as the pandemic continues.
We are in this together…please be safe.
COVID-19 is an unprecedented, historical event.
Along with many other challenges, injury victims face unprecedented anxiety on a variety of legal topics related to injury lawsuits during the pandemic.
After 30 years of keeping my injured clients informed, I intend to use my experience and these videos to reduce stress for accident victims by providing straight-forward, no BS information.
Each video above is brief (about a minute) and intended to provide simple, direct answers to legal questions that are important to injured victims during this crisis.
Our Lawyers…in this together.
- We are award-winning personal injury attorneys.
- We have an extensive understanding of injury law.
- We have recovered more than $70 million for our clients over the last five years.
Insurance companies know Ostroff Injury Law as a firm that will fight for our clients. Insurance companies know us as a firm that won’t back down. As a result, they know one way or another, we’ll make them pay, so they often choose to pay our clients and fight the firms that won’t stand up to them.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Who We Serve
Ostroff Law has obtained some of the largest verdicts, awards, and settlements in counties across Pennsylvania. Our firm has successfully handled personal injury cases in almost every county in the Keystone State.
Awards and Professional Recognition